Dog/s to Singapore must have:
1. Original Health certificate in English dated within seven (7) days prior to departure and must be valid at the port of entry.
2. Original records of Vaccinations against Canine distemper, Canine Hepatitis, Canine Parvoviral.
*For dog/s under sixteen (16) weeks of age. The above vaccinations must be given at least two weeks.
*For dog/s above sixteen (16) weeks of age, the above vaccinations must be given at least two weeks but within a year prior to export.
3. ISO microchip
4. Accompanying original Health certificate must bear certification to the effect that the pet/s has been treated with approved parasiticides (state active ingredients) effective against:
(i) tick and flea at least two (2) days but within ten (10) days prior to export and
(ii) internal parasites (nematodes and cestodes) within four (4) days of export.
5. Export permit from the country of export (This is waived if the veterinary health certificate is issued or endorsed by a government or government-appointed veterinarian of the country of export).
6. Pet/s from Scheduled Countries (Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom(Great Britain & Northern Ireland) and Republic of Ireland) must have at least six-months residency in the country of import.
l Pet/s direct from countries other than Australia, New Zealand or United Kingdom must be quarantined in Singapore for 30 days. Would advise dog/s to be given Bordetella vaccination prior to entering Singapore as a precaution against Kennel Cough.
l Failure to have the required internal or external treatments or lack of some vaccination will cause delay in entering quarantine and also additional cost.
l Should the pet/s require quarantine at the official Quarantine Station, choice of accommodation ) basic or air-conditioned is on first come first served basis and fee will be charged accordingly.
l Clearance of pet/s is not available on Sundays, Public Holidays or after-hours on Weekday as the Airport inspection office for Live animals is closed.